The PTO supports Woodland Middle School in the areas of academics, athletics, and the arts, as well as providing support for the social-emotional well-being of our students and staff and financing improvements to the building, campus, and technology.
How do we raise funds for the school?
- Invest in Your Warrior - This check-writing campaign is our largest fundraiser of the year. The recommended amount for the 2019-20 school year is $175 per family.
- Corporate Matches to the Invest Campaign
- Spirit Nights/Events
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
- Publix Partners
- Amazon Smiles
- Purchasing Spiritwear online
- Purchasing WMS Magnets (available through WMS)
- Volunteering to help with Beautification/Environmental Projects (Yes, your volunteerism could earn our school funding!)
- Becoming a Corporate Sponsor
Parents, Grandparents, Teachers, Staff, and Corporate partnerships all come together to enhance the learning environment of our students.
- Monday, August 26
- Tuesday, August 27
- Wednesday, August 28
- Thursday, August 29
- Friday, August 30
- Monday, September 2
- Friday, September 13
- Wednesday, October 9
- Thursday, October 10
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!