The PTO supports Woodland Middle School in the areas of academics, athletics, and the arts, as well as providing support for the social-emotional well-being of our students and staff and financing improvements to the building, campus, and technology.
How can we all raise funds for the school?
- Invest in Your Warrior - This check-writing campaign is our largest fundraiser of the year. The recommended amount for the 2022-23 school year is $150 per family.
- Corporate Matches to your Invest donation
- Spirit Nights/Events - watch for these events quarterly
- Corporate Partners donate to our school when you shop with them!
- Purchasing S Spiritwear online
- Purchasing S WMS Magnets (available through WMS)
- Volunteering to help with Beautification/Environmental Projects (Yes, your volunteerism could earn our school funding!)
- Becoming a Corporate Sponsor
Parents, Grandparents, Teachers, Staff, and Corporate partnerships all come together to enhance the learning environment of our students.