The PTO supports Woodland Middle School in the areas of academics, athletics, and the arts, as well as providing support for the social-emotional well-being of our students and staff and financing improvements to the building, campus, and technology.
How do we raise funds for the school?
- Invest in Your Warrior - This check-writing campaign is our largest fundraiser of the year. The recommended amount for the 2019-20 school year is $175 per family.
- Corporate Matches to your Invest donation
- Spirit Nights/Events - watch for these events quarterly
- Corporate Partners, such as the following, donate to our school when you shop with them!
- Purchasing Spiritwear online
- Purchasing WMS Magnets (available through WMS)
- Volunteering to help with Beautification/Environmental Projects (Yes, your volunteerism could earn our school funding!)
- Becoming a Corporate Sponsor
Parents, Grandparents, Teachers, Staff, and Corporate partnerships all come together to enhance the learning environment of our students.
- Friday, October 25
- Monday, November 4
- Friday, November 8
- Monday, November 11
- Monday, November 25
- Tuesday, November 26
- Wednesday, November 27
- Thursday, November 28
- Friday, November 29
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!