Welcome to Woodland Middle School
You will find in-depth information about the following on the Woodland Middle School website:
Below are some links for navigation.
- Bell Schedules
- Bus Routes & School Zones
- Class Link (WCS Single Sign On)
- Dress Code
- Family Athletic Pass - this is available at Welcome Back Days and through the front office; allowing family admission to all regular-season, home games throughout the school year.
- Health Forms
- Power Mondays
- Skyward (WCS Family Access)
- Student Supplies Lists (each student will also need to check with their individual teachers for any additional supplies requested for class)
- Power Mondays occur on many Mondays throughout the school year. During this time, faculty and staff may participate in curriculum clusters to discuss course objectives, common assessment of student learning and other professional development. School buses operate on their regular schedule. Power Monday dates are listed on the school website. The school day will begin at 8:35 these days and run through the normal afternoon dismissal time.
- Invest in your Warrior - WMS PTO asks for a one-time suggested donation per student to help fund programs that support students and faculty throughout the school year. These programs include technology needs, student and teacher recognition initiatives, school beautification and landscaping needs, etc. The Invest program serves as a one-time fundraiser for WMS PTO and eliminates the need to sell cookie dough, coupon books, etc. to raise money throughout the year
- To stay up to date with activities happening around the school, sign up for the Daily Announcements email through the school’s front office. Principal Dr. Boyd sends updates regularly on Twitter @wcsWMSpb. To stay up to date with happenings around the school district, sign up for “InFocus Magazine” at https://www.wcs.edu/infocus. Register on this site for PTO updates.
- Volunteering - If you plan to volunteer in the classroom or chaperone a field trip, it is necessary to become a Tier III volunteer. Find out more about the process here https://www.wcs.edu/parents-students/get-involved/volunteer-in-schools/
For further updates and news, please like Woodland Middle School and Woodland Middle School PTO on Facebook and @wcsWMS on Twitter.
- Monday, August 26
- Tuesday, August 27
- Wednesday, August 28
- Thursday, August 29
- Friday, August 30
- Monday, September 2
- Friday, September 13
- Wednesday, October 9
- Thursday, October 10
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!